This is the web site of www.spaghettiicecream.org, an E-comerce site.
The site is comprised of various pages operated by LUGRAIN ENTERPRISE LLC.
www.spaghettiicecream.org is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modifications of the terms,conditions and notices contained herein (the "Terms"). Your use of www spaghettiicecream.org constitutes your agreement to all such Terms.
Why did you receive an email from us?
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings
How we protect your privacy
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”
We strives to ship your order as quickly as possible. Stock orders will be shipped in standard shipping times which are 2 - 3 working days. However, standard shipping times are not guarantees or promises that a product will ship on a specific day.
Our primary carrier is United Parcel Service (UPS),
Please review our shipping options and policies at check out, and plan your purchases accordingly. Due to shipping location (Hawaii and Alaska)we may be constrained on our shipping options.
Inspect merchandise immediately upon receipt and notify carrier if merchandise is damaged. All claims must be filed with carrier.
PADERNO WORLD CUISINE will consider the return of the ricer under the following terms and conditions:
• Must be pre-approved by customer service department in writing.
• RMA number must be assigned, then noted on the shipping label and bill of lading. This is extremely important.
• All items must be new and unused, preferably in the original packaging, with the freight prepaid.
• All items must be returned within 45 days of the original shipment date.
• All items must be of current design.
If a return is approved, the following charges will apply.
• A restocking charge of 25% on all products.
• Applicable freight charges.
• Freight damages (if any).
• Refurbishing to new for resale, including testing and re-packaging.
PADERNO WORLD CUISINE reserves the right to refuse return of any piece of equipmentGuarantee
Your new PADERNO WORLD CUISINE ricer is warranted to the original purchaser for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
This limited warranty is against defects from original factory imperfections in material and/or workmanship and includes labor for replacement of defective parts. Repairs are performed by an authorized service agency. Our obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing any part or parts thereof. The CUSTOMER must inform the Service Agency of warranty coverage and provide a copy of the dated sales or delivery receipt BEFORE WARRANTY REPAIRS BEGIN.
Replacement parts and accessories are warranted for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase when purchased separately and will be verified by dated sales receipt or packing slip. All parts or accessories replaced under warranty must be returned to the Service Agency.
This warranty applies only to equipment under normal use and service in the U.S.A. and Canada. It does not apply to any item which has been repaired or altered in any way so as, in the judgement of PADERNO WORLD CUISINE to affect its reliability.
The Following Are Not Covered Under Warranty
1. Damage caused by abuse, misuse, dropping or other similar incidental damage caused by or as a result of customer failure to follow assembly, operating, cleaning, user maintenance or storage instructions.
2. Labor to replace inoperative parts such as bulbs, plugs or racks due to normal use or abuse.
3. Materials or labor to repair scratched, stained, chipped, pitted, dented or discolored surfaces, attachments or accessories.
4. Transportation charges to or from a service agency for repair of your machine. If you should have questions relating to this issue, please call PADERNO WORLD CUISINE Toll Free at 1-877-778-2711.
5. Labor charges to install or test attachments or accessories, which are replaced for any reason.
6. SHIPPING DAMAGES. Visible and hidden damages are the responsibility of the freight carrier. The consignee must file the claim promptly against the carrier. KEEP ALL ORIGINAL CONTAINERS AND PACKING MATERIALS FOR CARRIER INSPECTION.
7. Products placed or stored in the equipment are not subject to this warranty and no responsibility is assumed thereof.
This warranty is given expressly and in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, for merchantability and for fitness toward a particular purpose and constitutes the only warranty made by PADERNO WORLD CUISINE It neither assumes, nor authorizes any person to assume for us, any other liability in connection with the sale of the subject equipment.